Dataset: High-Risk XPCC Entities for Enhanced Sanctions Compliance
This product is a structured dataset of the highest-risk entities associated with the XPCC. It is designed to help compliance teams quickly triage risk, focusing specifically on the 4,000+ legal entities (e.g. companies limited by shares, LLCs, partnerships, factories, etc.), plus their branches, that are branded entities of the XPCC or solely owned by the XPCC and its subordinate divisions, regiments, and components.
This dataset includes:
- 4,000+ legal entities that are XPCC-branded or solely owned by the XPCC and its subordinate divisions, regiments, and components, through multiple ownership layers
- 1,000+ entities that do not have “XPCC” in their names and 50+ entities based outside Xinjiang
- 1,500+ entities with explicit active operating status, and 1,700+ with undetermined (possibly active) operating status
- Detailed attributes for each entity, including (where available): name (CN), name (EN), machine translation of Chinese name, address, identifiers, operating status, and ownership path back to the XPCC
- Data dictionary to assist with interpreting key fields and terms
- Link to public records sourcing and expanded profile for each entity in Sayari Graph
Sayari Master Class:
Mapping Chinese State Owned Enterprises: the case of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC)
Watch on-demand the Master Class on Mapping Chinese State Owned Enterprises: the case of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC) with Sayari Analyst, Alex Bate.
Sayari Graph Product Features:
Normalized Global Public Records Data
Our proprietary pipelines collect, extract, enrich, match, and analyze high-value public information from over 150 countries.
Multilingual Search Across Jurisdictions & Attributes
Sayari Graph enables users to search records from around the world with the freedom to select specific data attributes or free text search.
Original Source Documentation Provided for Every Relationship & Attribute
Official public records are essential to understanding the ownership and control links tied to potential clients, vendors, or targets of an investigation.
Navigate & Visualize Cross-Border Corporate Hierarchy, UBO & Subsidiary Structures
Sayari Graph enables users to quickly navigate complex, cross-border corporate structures with network visualizations powered by custom graph-based matching and entity resolution models, built on a foundation of investigative and regional domain expertise.
Data Refreshes & Timeline View of Corporate Entities
Sayari provides time-stamped copies of records after every data refresh cycle so users can rewind ownership history and assess historical changes.
Sayari provides data intelligence platforms to power the fight against financial crime, increase corporate transparency in high-risk places, and support critical national security mission sets. The top global financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, financial crime regulators, and enforcement agencies in 35 countries trust Sayari every day.