You will lead engagements with a portfolio of agencies across the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and various interagency elements, leveraging current relationships and developing new ones, to deliver mission impact using Sayari data and technology. You will design account growth strategies leveraging our multi tenant SaaS application, REST API, and master data file product offerings. You will leverage resources from across Sayari to execute large, complex deals and interact with company leadership regularly to scale mission impact.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of SaaS or technology sales into DOD / IC
- Active TS/SCI
- Proven track record in managing a technical sales process end-to-end
- Demonstrated success hitting or exceeding quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Experience with data, analytics, business intelligence product offerings
What We Would Like:
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Strong relationship building skills
- Effective communication & presentation skills (attention to detail)
What We Offer:
- Full benefits, strong base, uncapped commission structure
- Exceedingly generous vacation leave, parental leave, floating holidays, flexible schedule, & other remarkable benefits
- Comprehensive family-friendly health benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, & 401K matching
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
About Sayari Labs
Sayari is a global leader in commercial & financial intelligence platforms to power the fight against financial crime, increase corporate transparency in high-risk places, and support critical national security mission sets. Sayari harvests billions of pages of foreign government disclosure documentation to create a living model of entity-level commercial and financial relationships around the world, with specific focus on strategic rivals, rogue regime governments, and permissive emerging markets exploited by transnational organized criminal networks.
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you enjoy working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.