Sayari is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. The Infrastructure team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Software Engineering & Data Science teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD and DevOps pipeline automation tools
- Experience with at least one Cloud environment, for example Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What We Would Like:
- Experience with, or desire to learn, Kubernetes
Who You Are:
- Strong process-oriented self-starter, with impeccable organizational skills
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and a variety of other benefits.
What You Will Do:
- As a member of Sayari’s engineering team, you will develop and test infrastructure automation, working cross-functionally to execute and improve development plans. Our DevOps engineers participate in cloud computing environment build-outs, software installation, maintenance and support, including but not limited to, patches, fixes, end-of-life preparation, and upgrades. In addition, you will oversee and/or conduct configuration management, security and performance monitoring, incident response, and troubleshooting.
About Sayari Labs
Sayari is a venture-backed and founder-led global corporate data provider and commercial intelligence platform, serving financial institutions, legal and advisory service providers, multinationals, journalists, and governments. Thousands of analysts and investigators in over 30 countries rely on our products to safely conduct cross-border trade, research front-page news stories, confidently enter new markets, and prevent financial crimes such as corruption and money laundering.
We at Sayari define our culture by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, open source work, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Our stack is composed of Typescript, Go, and Scala microservices running on Kubernetes and Spark, with data persistence handled by Cassandra, PostgreSQL, and ElasticSearch. Our browser applications are built primarily using React, with high-powered visualization tools rendering to WebGL. We are continually looking to expand our tech stack with new and innovative technologies. Have an idea for something cutting edge? Come talk to us about it.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.
- Resume & any salary requirement
- Optional: Brief note to highlight relevant experience or skills.
- Optional: Share links to any public repos of your previous work.