Sayari is looking for an experienced Director of Sales Operations to join our team. The person in this role will own Sayari’s Sales Operations and will partner with leaders in Sales, Account Management, and Marketing to measure and optimize our go-to-market operations, processes, and workflows. The Director of Sales Operations will work closely with Sayari’s Executive team on strategic decisions and closely monitor the company’s reporting to ensure we are maximizing resources and continually improving the go-to-market engine. This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Tech Stack Integration & Data Managemente:
- Own the sales technology stack
- Collaborate with Marketing technology stack owners to drive automation and enterprise visibility
Analytics & Reporting
- Track core sales metrics and identify process improvements
- Utilize product analysis to inform deal teams, marketing, and product
- Analyze impact of Marketing channels and campaigns
Pipeline & Forecast Management
- Analyze pipeline metrics and advise on process improvements
- Develop a holistic view of revenue funnel from marketing to closed won
- Manage Sales planning, forecasting, and advise resource allocation
- Develop and administer commission plan and incentive programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years in SaaS Sales Operations
- Salesforce certified
- Sales planning/forecasting/analysis
About Sayari Labs
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Performance and incentive bonuses
- Outstanding competitive compensation and comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and parental leave.
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team building events & opportunities
Sayari is a venture-backed and founder-led global data provider and commercial intelligence platform, serving financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governments. Thousands of analysts and investigators in over 30 countries rely on our products to safely conduct cross-border trade, confidently enter new markets, and prevent financial crimes such as corruption and money laundering.
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.