In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to own the hands-on execution of all email marketing campaigns, including building and sending emails, audience segmentation, A/B testing, analyzing metrics, and administering our Marketing Automation platform (HubSpot). Working closely with Demand Generation and Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring emails are sent in an accurate, timely manner, enabling efficient lead flow and identifying areas for improvement.
What you will do
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns in HubSpot. Activities include campaign workflows, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, media placement tracking, list uploads, and audience segmentation.
- Maintain the Campaign Calendar together with other marketing stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on email campaigns and communicate with marketing stakeholders on adjustments to improve results.
- Review all campaign programs and associated content and identify copywriting, image or programming issues.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement and manage marketing technologies with HubSpot
- Maintain the email preference center and opt-outs
- Manage lead scoring program in HubSpot
- Manage key marketing data integration with Salesforce
- Document business processes and workflows to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Use marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert both lead prospects and customer contacts.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve conversion rate, retention, and subscription loyalty.
What we would like:
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, HUBL would be a plus
- Experience with Optimization and Continuous improvement processes
- Willingness to make creative and data-based suggestions around A/B testing
- Understanding of commonly used Spam filters and what words to avoid triggering them
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics or a likewise analytical program
- Understanding of Smart Content (If this, show that) within email builders
- Experience with CRM system (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong benchmarking reporting against KPIs and common email trends
- Exceptional proof-reading and quality assurance skills
What you will need:
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing experience
- 5+ years hands-on HubSpot/Marketing Automation experience
- Solid knowledge of email best practices, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
- Successful track record of implementing and managing lead flow through HubSpot and associated integrations
- Experience managing a lead scoring program within HubSpot
- Analytical and detailed-oriented
- Highly driven, self-motivated team player ready to excel in a fast-paced, data-driven marketing team
About Sayari Labs
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Performance and incentive bonuses
- Outstanding competitive compensation and comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and parental leave.
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team building events & opportunities
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
The application package should contain a cover letter and a resume. We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.