We are seeking a highly motivated, goal-driven, and high-energy Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ECSM) with a proven history of owning enterprise client lifecycles from onboarding to adoption, contract renewal, and expansion of our commercial relationship. We are looking to augment our team with passionate people who are excited about joining an established “scale-up” to help shape and drive our future.
Enterprise Customer Success Managers help Sayari’s existing clients effectively leverage Sayari solutions, and deepen our relationships with client organizations. The ECSM plays a vital role in ensuring that our customer fully realizes a return on their investment in Sayari products by understanding our clients’ priorities, implementing workflow solutions, and continuously providing guidance throughout the customer’s journey. The ECSM role requires relationship management, continuous education, and a functional understanding of the global risk & compliance market (due diligence, financial crime compliance, and supply chain risk management). The ECSM collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure successful product adoption, minimize churn risk, and nurture opportunities to expand the relationships between Sayari and its clients. By transforming our clients’ business through user adoption of Sayari’s suite of solutions, the ECSM creates the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in B2B consultative selling, preferably in a SaaS company with data, analytics, or business intelligence product offerings.
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational, and convincing manner.
- The ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision-makers.
- Strong project management, technical and problem-solving skills.
Helpful Skills & Experience:
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Exceedingly generous vacation leave, parental leave, floating holidays, flexible schedule, & other remarkable benefits
- Highly competitive compensation & bonus package
- Comprehensive family-friendly health benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, & 401K matching
About Sayari Labs
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.