Sayari is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Software Engineering team located in Washington, DC. The Software Engineering team is an integral part of our Engineering division and works closely with our Design & Product teams, as well as other key stakeholders across the business.
We need your help to build, test, and deploy features across the full stack of our application allowing users to explore a dynamic and meaningful graph of entities and relationships sourced from hundreds of millions of structured and unstructured records from over 150 countries and 30 languages.
What You Will Need:
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React, and visualization libraries like D3 and Pixi.js
- Experience integrating with REST-based API services
- Comfortable working in a cloud environment (GCP/AWS)
- Experience conducting code reviews and unit testing Typescript
- Experience in source code version control, preferably with GitHub
What We Would Like:
- Track record of effectively working with product managers, designers, and data science teams
- Experience working with graph-based APIs like GraphQL or Falcor
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Postgres and Cassandra
Who You Are:
- Strong process-oriented self-starter, with impeccable organizational skills
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Interested in learning from and mentoring team members
- Passionate about open source development and innovative technology
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and a variety of other benefits.
About Sayari Labs
Sayari is a venture-backed and founder-led global corporate data provider and commercial intelligence platform, serving financial institutions, legal and advisory service providers, multinationals, journalists, and governments. Thousands of analysts and investigators in over 30 countries rely on our products to safely conduct cross-border trade, research front-page news stories, confidently enter new markets, and prevent financial crimes such as corruption and money laundering.
We at Sayari define our culture by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, open source work, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Sayari builds clean, easy to use data driven applications to search and analyze terabytes of data. Our stack is composed of Typescript, Go, and Scala microservices running on Kubernetes and Spark, with data persistence handled by Cassandra, PostgreSQL, and ElasticSearch. Our browser applications are built primarily using React, with high-powered visualization tools rendering to WebGL. We are continually looking to expand our tech stack with new and innovative technologies. Have an idea for something cutting edge? Come talk to us about it.
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.
● Resume & any salary requirement
● Optional: Brief note to highlight relevant experience or skills.
● Optional: Share links to any public repos of your previous work.
● Two references, including at least one former supervisor. (Sayari will not contact references without first checking with the applicant.)