You will help lead our analytic support engagements for U.S. government clients, as part of a dynamic team of country and regional area specialists. You will act as analytical project manager, translating client requests into actionable investigative projects and ensuring all work is delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. You will interact directly with our clients, providing regular updates on our findings and offering formal briefings as required.
This will include opportunities to publish both self- and client-directed investigations and to circulate them to clients and other government and private stakeholders. You will also work with our engineering team to leverage Sayari products to provide cutting-edge data and analytic solutions. We will expect you to maintain a high level of regional and country expertise in order to understand the potential financial and security risks relevant to our clients.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Native or professional fluency in Russian
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience in open-source research or investigations
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience with direct client-facing analytical support and/or client management
- Experience managing complex analytical or investigative projects
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to present complex information in a concise, accessible, and impartial manner
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree
Helpful Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Russian and/or Eurasian global public records, including business registries and associated corporate filings (accessed directly from the native sources)
- Experience with or interest in examining illicit Russian and/or Eurasian networks
- Proficiency in other Eastern European and/or Central Asian languages
- Work or study abroad experience in Russia
- Experience with or interest in data science or engineering
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation & comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, parental leave, and a variety of other benefits.
About Sayari Labs
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
The application package should contain a cover letter, resume, and 2-3 page analytical writing sample. We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.