Strategic Account Directors help Sayari’s existing clients effectively leverage Sayari solutions, and deepen our relationships with client organizations. You will play a vital role in ensuring that our customer fully realizes a return on their investment in Sayari products by understanding our clients’ mission sets and commercial priorities, designing global strategies to prove the value of our data, and continuously feeding technical requirements back into our engineering team. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure successful product adoption, minimize churn risk, and develop opportunities to expand our business with clients.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of quota bearing experience in Account Management, preferably in a B2B SaaS company with data, analytics, or business intelligence product offerings.
- Strong project management, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational, and convincing manner.
- The ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision-makers.
What We Would Like:
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion
- Exceedingly generous vacation leave, parental leave, floating holidays, flexible schedule, & other remarkable benefits
- Highly competitive compensation & bonus package
- Comprehensive family-friendly health benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, & 401K matching
About Sayari Labs
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you enjoy working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
Sayari is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. We believe diversity and inclusion mean our team members should reflect the diversity of the United States. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, genetics, or political affiliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.