We bring energy, creativity, innovation, and an abundance of highly differentiated data, content, and technical expertise; what we need is a financial industry product leader to help us make sure those key differentiators are being channeled into products that deliver the best possible experience for our customers and that directly address those customers’ most critical pain points.
The VP Product will co-own the company’s product strategy and will work closely with our heads of Engineering and Technology to develop the annual roadmap and translate customer and industry requirements into concrete, realistic feature sets. The VP Product will also work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to oversee user and buyer research, with an eye toward not only internal product development efforts, but also outbound product marketing.
The VP Product must be sufficiently technical to ensure expectations are realistic and roadmaps are well-considered. However, the ideal candidate is also commercially minded: the VP Product will ensure that all product decisions are informed by both end-user and buyer research, tightly aligned with business objectives, and mapped to a specific industry need.
The VP Product will be a key member of the leadership team and will report directly to the CEO. The role will unify existing teams in data and product management, as well as UI/UX design and other functional areas of the business involved in the requirements generation process.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years experience serving as product owner for software targeting the financial industry, particularly within financial crime compliance
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Experience conducting user and buyer research for both product development and product marketing efforts
- Experience working with engineering and technical teams to develop and implement repeatable processes for requirements generation
Helpful Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing and owning products serving one of Sayari’s other core verticals: Government, Multinationals, or Advisory Services
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and positive culture – your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Outstanding competitive compensation and comprehensive family-friendly benefits, including full healthcare coverage plans, commuter benefits, 401K matching, generous vacation, and parental leave
About Sayari Labs
Sayari is a venture-backed and founder-led global corporate data provider and commercial intelligence platform, serving financial institutions, legal and advisory service providers, multinationals, journalists, and governments. Thousands of analysts and investigators in over 30 countries rely on our products to safely conduct cross-border trade, research front-page news stories, confidently enter new markets, and prevent financial crimes such as corruption and money laundering.
Our company culture is defined by a dedication to our mission of using open data to prevent illicit commercial and financial activity, a passion for finding novel approaches to complex problems, and an understanding that diverse perspectives create optimal outcomes. We embrace cross-team collaboration, encourage training and learning opportunities, and reward initiative and innovation. If you like working with supportive, high-performing, and curious teams, Sayari is the place for you.
We will only consider complete applications. Please fill out the form below in full to be considered.