A purpose-built platform for complex, cross-border investigations
- Gain new visibility and insight into hard-target and high-risk third countries, leveraging databases and document repositories never previously searchable
- Discover non-obvious risk-relevant relationships between people and companies, hiding in local public records documents
- Ensure your clients have the most reliable sourcing and the most comprehensive global data to gain decision advantage and decision confidence in high-stakes business situations
- Automate labor-intensive intelligence gathering and help ensure consistency across investigations with hundreds of millions of pre-built corporate networks, at your fingertips
- Clarify and communicate to key stakeholders the structure and flow of complex, cross-border money trails with graph analytics and network visualization tools
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
Sanctions and Stables: Public Records Show Recently Sanctioned Horse Trainer Controls Companies in the U.S. and UK
A recently sanctioned UAE-based horse trainer maintains a network of previously unreported companies within the U.S. and UK. The network, which also has ties to Gulf-based Arab elites, highlights a unique case of risk within an industry not regularly subject to...
Iran’s national maritime carrier used front companies in Cyprus, Hong Kong, China, and Turkey to hide its ownership and management of four sanctioned vessels, according to public records. Our investigation demonstrates the richness of data from offshore jurisdictions,...
This is a follow-up to our previous posts on the highest risk entities owned by “Chinese Communist Military Companies,” the Section 1237 designations, and China’s Military-Civil Fusion strategy. Participation in Military-Civil Fusion can be identified in public...