A purpose-built platform for complex, cross-border investigations
- Gain new visibility and insight into hard-target and high-risk third countries, leveraging databases and document repositories never previously searchable
- Discover non-obvious risk-relevant relationships between people and companies, hiding in local public records documents
- Ensure your clients have the most reliable sourcing and the most comprehensive global data to gain decision advantage and decision confidence in high-stakes business situations
- Automate labor-intensive intelligence gathering and help ensure consistency across investigations with hundreds of millions of pre-built corporate networks, at your fingertips
- Clarify and communicate to key stakeholders the structure and flow of complex, cross-border money trails with graph analytics and network visualization tools
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
We are pleased to launch the first of our quarterly reports on intellectual property infringement based on goods confiscated by the Shenzhen Customs Administration during the first quarter of 2021. In order to discourage production and sale of illegal facsimiles, the...
Chinese Communist Party Cells in Private Companies: Though Not Yet Universal, Increasingly Situated to Play Greater Roles in Corporate Governance
Private companies in China are under greater pressure than ever before to give the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) more say in corporate governance. Yet in spite of this pressure, less than half of all enterprises in China house Communist Party cells, most citing an...
Sanctioned last year for human rights abuses, the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corp (XPCC) is in the news again for links to the region’s solar energy industry. Corporate records reveal that the XPCC owns multiple entities that operate in solar energy...