A purpose-built platform for complex, cross-border investigations
- Gain new visibility and insight into hard-target and high-risk third countries, leveraging databases and document repositories never previously searchable
- Discover non-obvious risk-relevant relationships between people and companies, hiding in local public records documents
- Ensure your clients have the most reliable sourcing and the most comprehensive global data to gain decision advantage and decision confidence in high-stakes business situations
- Automate labor-intensive intelligence gathering and help ensure consistency across investigations with hundreds of millions of pre-built corporate networks, at your fingertips
- Clarify and communicate to key stakeholders the structure and flow of complex, cross-border money trails with graph analytics and network visualization tools
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
The U.S. Department of Commerce is considering designating 89 Chinese companies as “military end users,” Reuters reported yesterday. This is the latest in a series of U.S. actions targeting Chinese companies with military ties. On November 12, President Trump issued...
China’s development of the social credit system has led to a rich outpour of official documents and publicly available databases that shed light on corporate compliance and reputational issues. This data, which includes hundreds of blacklists for a variety of types of...
Western insurers in Russia may be at risk of funding reinsurance payouts for liabilities exposed to sanctions, due to a 2017 piece of Russian legislation. In addition, the legislation may have presented new ways for investigators to identify which insurers in Russia...