Automated linking & mapping of financial relationships for time-critical recovery efforts
- Identify recoverable holdings in real property, moveable property, company stock, and other assets all over the world, as well as their potential value.
- Verify subject ownership with rich identifying information for people and companies, sourced from public records all over the world.
- Expand the scope of the recovery effort by examining connections between a subject and their associates, proxies, and even relatives.
- Accelerate the asset identification process by taking advantage of pre-built relationship mapping and new ways of searching public data, including universal reverse-search and free-text search capability.
- Enable clients to understand the true financial position of their counterparties before initiating or expanding litigation.
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in October 2020 adopted amendments expanding Recommendation 1 to include proliferation financing (PF) risk, in addition to money laundering and terrorist financing risks. Key PF typologies clearly demonstrate that certain open...
Tax Havens & Offshores: Public Registries & Network Analysis Can Mitigate Jurisdictional Challenges to KYC & Investigations
While the lack of corporate transparency in offshore jurisdictions poses a significant due diligence challenge, not all offshores are as opaque as they seem. Easily accessible public registries from offshore jurisdictions combined with creative analytical techniques...
A multi-ton cocaine seizure in the city of Hamburg, Germany conducted earlier this month is connected to a company based in Paraguay, according to Paraguayan tax and trademark records. The seizure itself highlights the continued role of European ports in receiving...