Automated linking & mapping of financial relationships for time-critical recovery efforts
- Identify recoverable holdings in real property, moveable property, company stock, and other assets all over the world, as well as their potential value.
- Verify subject ownership with rich identifying information for people and companies, sourced from public records all over the world.
- Expand the scope of the recovery effort by examining connections between a subject and their associates, proxies, and even relatives.
- Accelerate the asset identification process by taking advantage of pre-built relationship mapping and new ways of searching public data, including universal reverse-search and free-text search capability.
- Enable clients to understand the true financial position of their counterparties before initiating or expanding litigation.
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
The U.S. Department of Commerce is considering designating 89 Chinese companies as “military end users,” Reuters reported yesterday. This is the latest in a series of U.S. actions targeting Chinese companies with military ties. On November 12, President Trump issued...
China’s development of the social credit system has led to a rich outpour of official documents and publicly available databases that shed light on corporate compliance and reputational issues. This data, which includes hundreds of blacklists for a variety of types of...
Western insurers in Russia may be at risk of funding reinsurance payouts for liabilities exposed to sanctions, due to a 2017 piece of Russian legislation. In addition, the legislation may have presented new ways for investigators to identify which insurers in Russia...