Automated linking & mapping of financial relationships for time-critical recovery efforts
- Identify recoverable holdings in real property, moveable property, company stock, and other assets all over the world, as well as their potential value.
- Verify subject ownership with rich identifying information for people and companies, sourced from public records all over the world.
- Expand the scope of the recovery effort by examining connections between a subject and their associates, proxies, and even relatives.
- Accelerate the asset identification process by taking advantage of pre-built relationship mapping and new ways of searching public data, including universal reverse-search and free-text search capability.
- Enable clients to understand the true financial position of their counterparties before initiating or expanding litigation.
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
Whether you’re running know your customer (KYC) checks, conducting supply chain due diligence, or investigating a cross-jurisdictional money laundering scheme, properly understanding naming conventions across the globe can help you cast your net wide to find the right...
Following the 2013 bankruptcy of the then recently privatized Serbian company Termoelektro JSC, the workers – many of whom had been laid off – filed a criminal complaint in 2014 alleging numerous abuses by the company’s new Russian management. At the time, much of the...
Indicted Paraguay-Based Money Launderer Linked to Broader Illicit Finance Schemes in South America’s Tri-Border Area
A Paraguay-based currency exchange operator indicted in two U.S. jurisdictions on several money laundering-related charges is linked to broader contraband and money laundering schemes in South America’s Tri-Border Area (TBA), according to public records. These cases...