Automated linking & mapping of financial relationships for time-critical recovery efforts
- Identify recoverable holdings in real property, moveable property, company stock, and other assets all over the world, as well as their potential value.
- Verify subject ownership with rich identifying information for people and companies, sourced from public records all over the world.
- Expand the scope of the recovery effort by examining connections between a subject and their associates, proxies, and even relatives.
- Accelerate the asset identification process by taking advantage of pre-built relationship mapping and new ways of searching public data, including universal reverse-search and free-text search capability.
- Enable clients to understand the true financial position of their counterparties before initiating or expanding litigation.
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
U.S. Restricts Imports from Select Xinjiang Entities, While Considering Legal Implications of Wider Import Bans
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced on Monday it would delay an industry-wide ban of tomato and cotton produced in Xinjiang, a region in Northwest China. Our research shows that if such a ban were enacted, over 2,600 Chinese entities could be barred...
A clothing importer based in the Los Angeles Fashion District recently agreed to plead guilty to charges related to his company’s tax fraud scheme, money laundering, and customs violations, resulting in nearly $118 million in fines. The company owner, Sang Bum “Ed”...
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) intends to impose restrictions on cotton and tomato imports from China’s Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region (XUAR), according to Reuters. We found over 2,400 companies in Xinjiang linked to cotton and over 240 companies linked...