Data-driven solutions for counter-threat finance mission sets
- Gain visibility and insight into hard-target countries, denied areas, and strategic rivals
- Discover sensitive foreign national security information hiding in plain sight, as well as evidence of illicit finance, proliferation, trafficking, and more
- Reveal hidden state control of enterprises, indirect links between companies and watchlisted entities, and non-obvious members of a foreign government’s national security industrial base or state secrets program
- Protect supply chains for critical technologies and major defense and national security acquisition programs
- Leverage hundreds of millions of pages of documentary evidence for improved decision confidence
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
U.S. Restricts Imports from Select Xinjiang Entities, While Considering Legal Implications of Wider Import Bans
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced on Monday it would delay an industry-wide ban of tomato and cotton produced in Xinjiang, a region in Northwest China. Our research shows that if such a ban were enacted, over 2,600 Chinese entities could be barred...
A clothing importer based in the Los Angeles Fashion District recently agreed to plead guilty to charges related to his company’s tax fraud scheme, money laundering, and customs violations, resulting in nearly $118 million in fines. The company owner, Sang Bum “Ed”...
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) intends to impose restrictions on cotton and tomato imports from China’s Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region (XUAR), according to Reuters. We found over 2,400 companies in Xinjiang linked to cotton and over 240 companies linked...