Data-driven solutions for counter-threat finance mission sets
- Gain visibility and insight into hard-target countries, denied areas, and strategic rivals
- Discover sensitive foreign national security information hiding in plain sight, as well as evidence of illicit finance, proliferation, trafficking, and more
- Reveal hidden state control of enterprises, indirect links between companies and watchlisted entities, and non-obvious members of a foreign government’s national security industrial base or state secrets program
- Protect supply chains for critical technologies and major defense and national security acquisition programs
- Leverage hundreds of millions of pages of documentary evidence for improved decision confidence
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
We are pleased to launch the first of our quarterly reports on intellectual property infringement based on goods confiscated by the Shenzhen Customs Administration during the first quarter of 2021. In order to discourage production and sale of illegal facsimiles, the...
Chinese Communist Party Cells in Private Companies: Though Not Yet Universal, Increasingly Situated to Play Greater Roles in Corporate Governance
Private companies in China are under greater pressure than ever before to give the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) more say in corporate governance. Yet in spite of this pressure, less than half of all enterprises in China house Communist Party cells, most citing an...
Sanctioned last year for human rights abuses, the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corp (XPCC) is in the news again for links to the region’s solar energy industry. Corporate records reveal that the XPCC owns multiple entities that operate in solar energy...