Data-driven solutions for counter-threat finance mission sets
- Gain visibility and insight into hard-target countries, denied areas, and strategic rivals
- Discover sensitive foreign national security information hiding in plain sight, as well as evidence of illicit finance, proliferation, trafficking, and more
- Reveal hidden state control of enterprises, indirect links between companies and watchlisted entities, and non-obvious members of a foreign government’s national security industrial base or state secrets program
- Protect supply chains for critical technologies and major defense and national security acquisition programs
- Leverage hundreds of millions of pages of documentary evidence for improved decision confidence
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
Public Records, FinCEN Files Show Kaloti Network Poses Risk of Sourcing Illicit Gold and Money Laundering
The illicit gold trade continues to challenge global anti-money laundering (AML) efforts, as shown in “the FinCEN Files,” a collection of more than 2,100 leaked Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) filed by financial institutions with the U.S. Treasury’s Financial...
Almost fifteen years have passed since the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned Paraguayan shopping mall Galeria Page for allegedly serving as a key financial support center for Hezbollah in South America. At the time of...
The U.S. Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned Iranian conglomerate Mammut Industries and its subsidiary Mammut Diesel last month for allegedly providing military-grade, dual-use goods to an entity involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program....