Data-driven solutions for counter-threat finance mission sets
- Gain visibility and insight into hard-target countries, denied areas, and strategic rivals
- Discover sensitive foreign national security information hiding in plain sight, as well as evidence of illicit finance, proliferation, trafficking, and more
- Reveal hidden state control of enterprises, indirect links between companies and watchlisted entities, and non-obvious members of a foreign government’s national security industrial base or state secrets program
- Protect supply chains for critical technologies and major defense and national security acquisition programs
- Leverage hundreds of millions of pages of documentary evidence for improved decision confidence
Accelerate Your Data Discovery
Latest From The Blog:
Sanctions and Stables: Public Records Show Recently Sanctioned Horse Trainer Controls Companies in the U.S. and UK
A recently sanctioned UAE-based horse trainer maintains a network of previously unreported companies within the U.S. and UK. The network, which also has ties to Gulf-based Arab elites, highlights a unique case of risk within an industry not regularly subject to...
Iran’s national maritime carrier used front companies in Cyprus, Hong Kong, China, and Turkey to hide its ownership and management of four sanctioned vessels, according to public records. Our investigation demonstrates the richness of data from offshore jurisdictions,...
This is a follow-up to our previous posts on the highest risk entities owned by “Chinese Communist Military Companies,” the Section 1237 designations, and China’s Military-Civil Fusion strategy. Participation in Military-Civil Fusion can be identified in public...