Third Party Risk Management
Discover and monitor integrity risks in your third party and supplier ecosystem. Sayari offers unparalleled coverage of company and factory ownership across the world, including countries like China, Mexico, and Brazil. Quickly uncover entities with state control (SOE), political exposure (PEP), or operations in areas such as Xinjiang that are subject to forced labor and other government supply chain advisories.
Discover & monitor integrity risks in your third party & supplier ecosystem:
- Surface previously unknown integrity risks in your supplier ecosystem, with unparalleled coverage of company and factory ownership in countries like China, Mexico, and Taiwan.
- Uncover beneficial ownership and control structures of your suppliers, franchisees, and business partners. Quickly discover entities with high-risk relationships or operations in areas such as
- Xinjiang that are subject to forced labor and other government supply chain advisories.
- Reduce the complexity of compliance with FCPA and the UK Bribery Act by understanding state control (SOE) or political exposure (PEP) of your overseas counterparties, especially in markets with an elevated risk of corruption, like Brazil, Nigeria, and Ukraine.
- Maintain visibility on supplier integrity and commitment to responsible sourcing
Since its founding in 2015, Sayari has earned the trust of top financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations and government agencies, securing a $40M Series C in 2021. Sayari is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and its solutions are used by more than 3,000 frontline analysts in 35 countries.