Third Party Risk Management
Discover and monitor integrity risks in your third party and supplier ecosystem. Sayari offers unparalleled coverage of company and factory ownership across the world, including countries like China, Mexico, and Brazil. Quickly uncover entities with state control (SOE), political exposure (PEP), or operations in areas such as Xinjiang that are subject to forced labor and other government supply chain advisories.
Discover & monitor integrity risks in your third party & supplier ecosystem:
- Surface previously unknown integrity risks in your supplier ecosystem, with unparalleled coverage of company and factory ownership in countries like China, Mexico, and Taiwan.
- Uncover beneficial ownership and control structures of your suppliers, franchisees, and business partners. Quickly discover entities with high-risk relationships or operations in areas such as
- Xinjiang that are subject to forced labor and other government supply chain advisories.
- Reduce the complexity of compliance with FCPA and the UK Bribery Act by understanding state control (SOE) or political exposure (PEP) of your overseas counterparties, especially in markets with an elevated risk of corruption, like Brazil, Nigeria, and Ukraine.
- Maintain visibility on supplier integrity and commitment to responsible sourcing
Here at Sayari, we think the best kind of resolution is entity resolution. Since Sayari’s founding in 2015, we’ve been dedicated to empowering investigative teams to conduct better, faster, and more effective investigations and analyses. The new features in Sayari...
The historic Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect in the US. This federal law aims to ensure that no goods produced in China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region gets imported into the US, as the region is known for its widespread use of forced...
In today’s globalized economy, it’s increasingly common for financial crime professionals to encounter transnational entities and unfamiliar languages in the course of their investigations. Translation tools can help overcome these hurdles – but only to a point,...