Third Party Risk Management
Discover and monitor integrity risks in your third party and supplier ecosystem. Sayari offers unparalleled coverage of company and factory ownership across the world, including countries like China, Mexico, and Brazil. Quickly uncover entities with state control (SOE), political exposure (PEP), or operations in areas such as Xinjiang that are subject to forced labor and other government supply chain advisories.
Discover & monitor integrity risks in your third party & supplier ecosystem:
- Surface previously unknown integrity risks in your supplier ecosystem, with unparalleled coverage of company and factory ownership in countries like China, Mexico, and Taiwan.
- Uncover beneficial ownership and control structures of your suppliers, franchisees, and business partners. Quickly discover entities with high-risk relationships or operations in areas such as
- Xinjiang that are subject to forced labor and other government supply chain advisories.
- Reduce the complexity of compliance with FCPA and the UK Bribery Act by understanding state control (SOE) or political exposure (PEP) of your overseas counterparties, especially in markets with an elevated risk of corruption, like Brazil, Nigeria, and Ukraine.
- Maintain visibility on supplier integrity and commitment to responsible sourcing
Our Related Resources:
As bad actors devise innovative ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams – and the regulatory regime more broadly – need to adapt to be more effective at countering illicit finance. From terrorist...
The Russian invasion of Ukraine and subsequent rounds of U.S. and international sanctions have shifted considerable attention towards identifying assets owned or controlled by Russian oligarchs and other politically exposed individuals. This task will not be easy –...
On Mar. 5, 2022, a veteran Russian parliamentarian introduced an amendment to shield Russian civil servants from sanctions “by unfriendly states,” the latest in a series of moves by the Russian government to limit transparency. For a more comprehensive discussion of...