Connected Data for AML, FIU & Investigations
Criminals are becoming ever more sophisticated, yet regulators expect holistic risk identification. Highly manual processes with incomplete and unreliable data drive volumes of false positives that complicate the investigative process.
Sayari automates the most time-consuming stages of investigations with pre-built relationship maps sourced to the most authoritative data from around the world.
- File more comprehensive and valuable SARs/STRs with actionable narratives
- Automate time-intensive data collection globally
- Improve information sharing between first and second lines of defense
- Detect and prevent emerging risks
- Decrease the need for RFIs
- Document your data and workflows for recordkeeping, audits, or regulatory exams
Sayari empowers government and industry to protect finance, trade and security systems by illuminating the global commercial networks through connected public data and documents. Providing commercial intelligence data from over 250 jurisdictions worldwide, Sayari delivers the entity network visualizations and intuitive risk identifications that decision makers need to stay proactively informed and power safer global commerce.
Since its founding in 2015, Sayari has earned the trust of top financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations and government agencies, securing a $40M Series C in 2021. Sayari is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and its solutions are used by more than 3,000 frontline analysts in 35 countries.