Connected Data for AML, FIU & Investigations
Criminals are becoming ever more sophisticated, yet regulators expect better risk identification. Highly manual processes with incomplete and unreliable data drive volumes of false positives and complicate the investigative process.
Sayari automates the most time-consuming stages of investigations with pre-built relationship maps sourced to the most authoritative data from around the world.
- File more comprehensive and valuable SARs/STRs with actionable narratives
- Automate time-intensive data collection globally
- Improve information sharing between first and second lines of defense
- Detect and prevent emerging risks
- Decrease the need for RFIs
- Document your data and workflows for recordkeeping, audits, or regulatory exams
Sayari provides data intelligence platforms to power the fight against financial crime, increase corporate transparency in high-risk places, and support critical national security mission sets. The top global financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, financial crime regulators, and enforcement agencies in 35 countries trust Sayari every day.