Connected Data for AML, FIU & Investigations
Sayari automates the most time-consuming stages of investigations with pre-built relationship maps sourced to the most authoritative data from around the world.
- File more comprehensive and valuable SARs/STRs with actionable narratives
- Automate time-intensive data collection globally
- Improve information sharing between first and second lines of defense
- Detect and prevent emerging risks
- Decrease the need for RFIs
- Document your data and workflows for recordkeeping, audits, or regulatory exams
Our Related Resources:
Now that the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect, U.S. importers face the daunting task of auditing their supply chains for inputs mined, produced, or manufactured wholly or in part in Xinjiang. While identifying supply chain exposure to...
A Conversation with Juan Zarate, Author of “Treasury’s War: The Unleashing of a New Era of Financial Warfare” As bad actors devise elaborate ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams—and the regulatory...
Understanding risk requires nuance, which is why the Sayari Graph Summer 2022 release provides you with deeper context into the risk associated with each entity profile across a number of facets to give you a holistic view of risk. From access to negative news on key...