Safeguard Your Cross-Border Commerce From Sanctions and Trade Risk
Risk identification & categorization
Quickly uncover hidden trade risk with 40+ risk factors computed across 250+ jurisdictions.
Global watch and sanctions lists
Enrich regulatory lists with complete subsidiaries, joint ventures, branches, trade partners, and affiliates.
Entity resolution & network visualization
Visualize comprehensive trade networks and tailor risk searches to your exact requirements.
Built-in data provenance
Support all findings with court-admissible public records, accessible from directly within the platform.
To comply with the UFLPA, importers must have a comprehensive supply chain map and the ability to demonstrate forced labor risk due diligence at all stages.
- Leverage a DHS CBP UFLPA Entity List enriched with 5K previously unidentified subsidiaries, joint ventures, branches & affiliates
- View profiles on 1.6M corporate entities geolocated in Xinjiang Province as well as 91M Chinese company profiles
- Quickly identify Xinjiang forced labor risk with six dedicated risk factor types
- Navigate foreign languages with embedded translation and transliteration tools
In a fluctuating economic landscape newly complicated by expanded export control regimes, exporters need deep visibility into cross-border counterparty networks.
- Enrich BIS MEU, NS-CMIC, Section 1260H, and other regulatory lists with complete subsidiaries, joint ventures, branches, trade partners, and affiliates
- Quickly uncover hidden trade counterparty connections, including transshipment risk and sanctioned ownership and control
- Upload counterparty lists for efficient bulk screening
With the OFAC 50% rule in force, regulated institutions must protect themselves from indirect sanctions exposure through nested structures.
- Ensure compliance with visibility into non-obvious commercial ownership
- Instantly identify sanctions risks, including formerly sanctioned entities, direct subsidiaries of sanctioned entities, and entities closely linked to sanctioned entities
- Enrich SARs with primary-source, court-admissible documents
Responsible Sourcing & ESG
Between growing investor demand and mounting regulatory pressure, multinational corporations are strongly incentivized to prioritize environmental, social, and governance mandates.
- Tailor searches to your exact requirements with filters based on risk, jurisdiction, and distance-to-risk
- Supplement native networks with internal data using powerful data editing features
- Access the official source documents needed for disclosure reports from directly within the platform
Trusted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Sayari was awarded a $7.8 million contract from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to support mitigation of ongoing global supply chain risks and ensure major U.S. corporations comply with import regulations, including new directives like the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA).Learn More
Protect your Brand with Supply Chain Transparency
Harness authoritative public records efficiently and effectively. Get a demo of Sayari to find out how your organization can conduct investigations that yield results.