Understanding the Corporate Networks Behind China’s Advanced Conventional Weapons (ACW) Proliferation
In order to help affected industries simplify the screening and due diligence process for export controls and trade compliance, we’ve developed a free trade compliance dataset to specifically identify subsidiaries of every company on the NDAA Section 1237 list so you can efficiently mitigate this risk.
- 600+ entities that are majority owned or subsidiaries of the Chinese military companies on the
- Section 1237 and E.O. 13959 list
- All entities have “active” operating status as of most recent corporate filing
- Detailed attributes for each entity, including (where available): name (CN), name (EN), address,
- identifiers, operating status, and ownership path back to a
- Section 1237 entity
- Data dictionary to assist with interpreting key fields and terms
- Link to public records sourcing and expanded profile for each entity in Sayari Graph
When BIS publicly releases its proposed Military End User List, we will release a similar dataset of high-risk direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates.
Sayari Graph Product Features:
Normalized Global Public Records Data
Our proprietary pipelines collect, extract, enrich, match, and analyze high-value public information from over 150 countries.
Multilingual Search Across Jurisdictions & Attributes
Original Source Documentation Provided for Every Relationship & Attribute
Navigate & Visualize Cross-Border Corporate Hierarchy, UBO & Subsidiary Structures
Data Refreshes & Timeline View of Corporate Entities
Our Related Resources:
Now that the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect, U.S. importers face the daunting task of auditing their supply chains for inputs mined, produced, or manufactured wholly or in part in Xinjiang. While identifying supply chain exposure to...
A Conversation with Juan Zarate, Author of “Treasury’s War: The Unleashing of a New Era of Financial Warfare” As bad actors devise elaborate ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams—and the regulatory...
Understanding risk requires nuance, which is why the Sayari Graph Summer 2022 release provides you with deeper context into the risk associated with each entity profile across a number of facets to give you a holistic view of risk. From access to negative news on key...