Understanding the Corporate Networks Behind China’s Advanced Conventional Weapons (ACW) Proliferation
In order to help affected industries simplify the screening and due diligence process for export controls and trade compliance, we’ve developed a free trade compliance dataset to specifically identify subsidiaries of every company on the NDAA Section 1237 list so you can efficiently mitigate this risk.
- 600+ entities that are majority owned or subsidiaries of the Chinese military companies on the
- Section 1237 and E.O. 13959 list
- All entities have “active” operating status as of most recent corporate filing
- Detailed attributes for each entity, including (where available): name (CN), name (EN), address,
- identifiers, operating status, and ownership path back to a
- Section 1237 entity
- Data dictionary to assist with interpreting key fields and terms
- Link to public records sourcing and expanded profile for each entity in Sayari Graph
When BIS publicly releases its proposed Military End User List, we will release a similar dataset of high-risk direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates.
Sayari Graph Product Features:
Normalized Global Public Records Data
Our proprietary pipelines collect, extract, enrich, match, and analyze high-value public information from over 150 countries.