SolarWinds and Expanded U.S. Sanctions on the Russian Financial Sector
You will learn about:
- The implementation of the April 15, 2021 designation in the wake of the SolarWinds data breach.
- New directive under Executive Order 14024 targeting Russian sovereign debt.
- Risk exposure US financial institutions face in dealing in new Russia issued bond investments.
- Leveraging Russian corporate data to identify ultimate beneficial ownership of Russian financial institutions.
This class is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn about the latest US Treasury sanctions on Russian sovereign debt.
- Learn about how US financial institutions can mitigate regulatory risk in light of expanded sanctions.
- Learn how to identify ultimate beneficial ownership of Russian financial institutions.
Date: Monday, July 26, 2021
Time: 12:00 UTC (8:00 AM ET)
Length: 60 Minutes
CAMS credential: 1 credit
CFCS credential: 1 credit
Please note, due to the nature of this content, Sayari may revoke registration at any point without prior notification.
About your Sayari Team:
is a Eurasia Analyst with a focus on sanctions and illicit actor investigations. He has extensive expertise in analyzing Russian corporate structures and conducting supply-chain risk investigations. Prior to his time at Sayari, Alexi worked at Kharon where he conducted open-source investigations on sanctioned entities and individuals.
is an Asia Analyst at Sayari, where she specializes in data-driven analysis of Chinese State-owned Enterprises, forced labor, and illicit finance. Before joining Sayari, she worked at C4ADS and Trivium China. Alex holds a B.A. in International Relations and Chinese from the College of William and Mary and has studied at Tsinghua University in Beijing. She is fluent in Mandarin and Spanish.
Our Related Resources:
Now that the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect, U.S. importers face the daunting task of auditing their supply chains for inputs mined, produced, or manufactured wholly or in part in Xinjiang. While identifying supply chain exposure to...
A Conversation with Juan Zarate, Author of “Treasury’s War: The Unleashing of a New Era of Financial Warfare” As bad actors devise elaborate ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams—and the regulatory...
Understanding risk requires nuance, which is why the Sayari Graph Summer 2022 release provides you with deeper context into the risk associated with each entity profile across a number of facets to give you a holistic view of risk. From access to negative news on key...