SolarWinds and Expanded U.S. Sanctions on the Russian Financial Sector
You will learn about:
- The implementation of the April 15, 2021 designation in the wake of the SolarWinds data breach.
- New directive under Executive Order 14024 targeting Russian sovereign debt.
- Risk exposure US financial institutions face in dealing in new Russia issued bond investments.
- Leveraging Russian corporate data to identify ultimate beneficial ownership of Russian financial institutions.
This class is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn about the latest US Treasury sanctions on Russian sovereign debt.
- Learn about how US financial institutions can mitigate regulatory risk in light of expanded sanctions.
- Learn how to identify ultimate beneficial ownership of Russian financial institutions.
Date: Monday, July 26, 2021
Time: 12:00 UTC (8:00 AM ET)
Length: 60 Minutes
CAMS credential: 1 credit
CFCS credential: 1 credit
Please note, due to the nature of this content, Sayari may revoke registration at any point without prior notification.
About your Sayari Team:
is a Eurasia Analyst with a focus on sanctions and illicit actor investigations. He has extensive expertise in analyzing Russian corporate structures and conducting supply-chain risk investigations. Prior to his time at Sayari, Alexi worked at Kharon where he conducted open-source investigations on sanctioned entities and individuals.
is an Asia Analyst at Sayari, where she specializes in data-driven analysis of Chinese State-owned Enterprises, forced labor, and illicit finance. Before joining Sayari, she worked at C4ADS and Trivium China. Alex holds a B.A. in International Relations and Chinese from the College of William and Mary and has studied at Tsinghua University in Beijing. She is fluent in Mandarin and Spanish.