SolarWinds and Expanded U.S. Sanctions on the Russian Financial Sector
You will learn about:
- The implementation of the April 15, 2021 designation in the wake of the SolarWinds data breach.
- New directive under Executive Order 14024 targeting Russian sovereign debt.
- Risk exposure US financial institutions face in dealing in new Russia issued bond investments.
- Leveraging Russian corporate data to identify ultimate beneficial ownership of Russian financial institutions.
This class is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn about the latest US Treasury sanctions on Russian sovereign debt.
- Learn about how US financial institutions can mitigate regulatory risk in light of expanded sanctions.
- Learn how to identify ultimate beneficial ownership of Russian financial institutions.
Our Related Resources:
Now that the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect, U.S. importers face the daunting task of auditing their supply chains for inputs mined, produced, or manufactured wholly or in part in Xinjiang. While identifying supply chain exposure to...
A Conversation with Juan Zarate, Author of “Treasury’s War: The Unleashing of a New Era of Financial Warfare” As bad actors devise elaborate ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams—and the regulatory...
Understanding risk requires nuance, which is why the Sayari Graph Summer 2022 release provides you with deeper context into the risk associated with each entity profile across a number of facets to give you a holistic view of risk. From access to negative news on key...