Sayari Master Class: Venezuela Investigations
You’ll discover a wealth of knowledge and insights from Sayari’s own analysts focusing on regional suggestions and investigative methods.
Topics will include:
- How to access and interpret Venezuelan public records
- Expert tips and tricks for searching for Venezuelan targets
- Live walkthrough of an investigation into a Venezuelan money-laundering network, using Sayari Graph
This session is ideal for you if you:
- Focus on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, or other investigations in Venezuela or the LATAM region
- Want to improve your LATAM search techniques
- Want to view the Sayari Graph platform through the eyes of Sayari analysts
About your Sayari instructor:
is a Latin America Analyst with Sayari Labs, where he specializes in using public records to investigate transnational criminal networks in the region. Before joining Sayari, Bjorn worked with InSight Crime in Medellin, Colombia conducting research on organized crime in Latin America. He holds a BA in Latin American Studies and Spanish from Gustavus Adolphus College and is proficient in Spanish.