Emerging Strategies for Conducting FIU Investigations in a Rapid-Fire Russian Sanctions Regime
Watch the Webinar
Since Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24th, there have been nearly 200 separate sanction measures against the Russian state by Western nations, each designating countless entities connected with high-ranking government officials, oligarchs, and kleptocrats.
With the sanctions landscape in this constant state of flux, financial intelligence units (FIUs) have had to develop new, more agile strategies for tracing high-risk entities.
In this webinar, a panel of experts share what investigative teams are doing to:
– Maintain an up-to-date blocked entities list
– Stay abreast of relevant law enforcement actions
– Build future-proof compliance frameworks
– Integrate beneficial ownership data sources
– Accelerate investigations
Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Partner, Head of Business Intelligence for EMEA, Control Risks
Senior Vice President for AML/BSA Sanctions & Privacy, The Bank Policy Institute