Tracking Complex European Corporate Structures of Russian Oligarchs Using Graph and Data Analytics
Join Sayari to learn how public data can help you mitigate the global AML and sanctions risks posed by Russian oligarch networks.
You will learn about:
- How sanctioned and politically exposed Russian oligarchs use complex corporate structures to hide their wealth in Europe and globally.
- How to use public data and graph analytics to see the whole picture of these high-risk networks worldwide, including legal entities and real property.
- Real world cases, including sanctioned Russian oligarchs with holdings that span the United Kingdom, France, Luxembourg, the British Virgin Islands, and more.
This class is ideal for anyone who:
- Focuses on AML/KYC, due diligence, or sanctions compliance globally.
- Is concerned about hidden exposure to high-risk Russian networks through European and offshore vehicles.
- Wants to learn how to better leverage public data.
Vice President Of Content Strategy
Please note, due to the nature of this content, Sayari may revoke registration at any point without prior notification.