Master Class: Tracking Complex European Corporate Structures of Russian Oligarchs Using Graph and Data Analytics
Join Sayari to learn how public data can help you mitigate the global AML and sanctions risks posed by Russian oligarch networks.
- How sanctioned and politically exposed Russian oligarchs use complex corporate structures to hide their wealth in Europe and globally.
- How to use public data and graph analytics to see the whole picture of these high-risk networks worldwide, including legal entities and real property.
- Real world cases, including sanctioned Russian oligarchs with holdings that span the United Kingdom, France, Luxembourg, the British Virgin Islands, and more
This class is ideal for anyone who:
- Focuses on AML/KYC, due diligence, or sanctions compliance globally.
- Is concerned about hidden exposure to high-risk Russian networks through European and offshore vehicles.
- Wants to learn how to better leverage public data.
Date: Tuesday, September 14
Time: 10:00 AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Length: 60 Minutes
ACFCS: 1 CFCS credit
CPD: 1 CPD credit
Vice President Of Content Strategy
Sayari empowers government and industry to protect finance, trade and security systems by illuminating the global commercial networks through connected public data and documents. Providing commercial intelligence data from over 250 jurisdictions worldwide, Sayari delivers the entity network visualizations and intuitive risk identifications that decision makers need to stay proactively informed and power safer global commerce.
Since its founding in 2015, Sayari has earned the trust of top financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations and government agencies, securing a $40M Series C in 2021. Sayari is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and its solutions are used by more than 3,000 frontline analysts in 35 countries.