Master Class: Tracking Complex European Corporate Structures of Russian Oligarchs Using Graph and Data Analytics
- How sanctioned and politically exposed Russian oligarchs use complex corporate structures to hide their wealth in Europe and globally.
- How to use public data and graph analytics to see the whole picture of these high-risk networks worldwide, including legal entities and real property.
- Real world cases, including sanctioned Russian oligarchs with holdings that span the United Kingdom, France, Luxembourg, the British Virgin Islands, and more
This class is ideal for anyone who:
- Focuses on AML/KYC, due diligence, or sanctions compliance globally.
- Is concerned about hidden exposure to high-risk Russian networks through European and offshore vehicles.
- Wants to learn how to better leverage public data.
Date: Tuesday, September 14
Time: 10:00 AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Length: 60 Minutes
ACFCS: 1 CFCS credit
CPD: 1 CPD credit
Vice President Of Content Strategy
Our Related Resources:
Now that the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect, U.S. importers face the daunting task of auditing their supply chains for inputs mined, produced, or manufactured wholly or in part in Xinjiang. While identifying supply chain exposure to...
A Conversation with Juan Zarate, Author of “Treasury’s War: The Unleashing of a New Era of Financial Warfare” As bad actors devise elaborate ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams—and the regulatory...
Understanding risk requires nuance, which is why the Sayari Graph Summer 2022 release provides you with deeper context into the risk associated with each entity profile across a number of facets to give you a holistic view of risk. From access to negative news on key...