New Features Added to Graph
June 7, 2021
Changes will be promoted to production over the weekend of Feb 20, 2021. New release includes:
- Branding redesign, including color palette, logo, and typography
- Improved calculation of when a relationship is no longer current (for snapshot sources, if a relationship is present in one record, but the following record does not include that relationship, then we mark that relationship as “former”, visualized w/ a gray dot. The exact mechanics, and which sources this applies to, can be a little difficult to track, but in short we are now marking a lot more relationships as former, and sorting them all below current relationships so a user doesn’t have to look as hard to find current information)
- Tab drag/drop reordering
- Project tabs (these are pinned to the left of the tab list, and show up when you open a project from the dashboard)
- Translate tools redesign (the button to translate the page is now in the header, and the language select looks a little different. the tool to translate an input field, e.g. the search input, is also a little different).
- Project saved dropdown redesign (there used to be two dropdowns in the header, one to list projects and the second to list saved entities/records/etc. these have been combined).
- Entity/record page summary redesign
- Source list added to the dashboard, including highlighting recently added sources
- Graph multiselect tool (either click the pointer button in the top right of the graph, or hold shift or cmd)
- New knowledge center at learn.sayari.com
- Source tooltips link to the original source url, when available (e.g. on an entity page, hovering over the source text UK Corporate Registry opens a tooltip w/ a link button that allows users to navigate to https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk)
- Improved inferencing of shareholder percentages
- Watchlist tooltip: hovering over a watchlist icon displays the source that issued the sanctioned designation or risk indicator, making it easier to understand why entities are flagged as risky
- Trellis graph visualization library open sourced and documented on a simple microsite
- tl;dr – this is chiefly a design and user experience release. the two features of note, probably, are the rebrand, and the improved former relationship calculations.
Our Related Resources:
Now that the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) is in full effect, U.S. importers face the daunting task of auditing their supply chains for inputs mined, produced, or manufactured wholly or in part in Xinjiang. While identifying supply chain exposure to...
A Conversation with Juan Zarate, Author of “Treasury’s War: The Unleashing of a New Era of Financial Warfare” As bad actors devise elaborate ways to move and launder illicit assets and authorities around the world demand more, financial crime teams—and the regulatory...
Understanding risk requires nuance, which is why the Sayari Graph Summer 2022 release provides you with deeper context into the risk associated with each entity profile across a number of facets to give you a holistic view of risk. From access to negative news on key...