This product is a structured dataset of the highest-risk entities associated with the XPCC. It is designed to help compliance teams quickly triage risk, focusing specifically on the 4,000+ legal entities (e.g. companies limited by shares, LLCs, partnerships, factories, etc.), plus their branches, that are branded entities of the XPCC or solely owned by the XPCC and its subordinate divisions, regiments, and components.
This Dataset Includes:
- 4,000+ legal entities that are XPCC-branded or solely owned by the XPCC and its subordinate divisions, regiments, and components, through multiple ownership layers
- 1,000+ entities that do not have “XPCC” in their names and 50+ entities based outside Xinjiang
- 1,500+ entities with explicit active operating status, and 1,700+ with undetermined (possibly active) operating status
- Detailed attributes for each entity, including (where available): name (CN), name (EN), machine translation of Chinese name, address, identifiers, operating status, and ownership path back to the XPCC
- Data dictionary to assist with interpreting key fields and terms
- Link to public records sourcing and expanded profile for each entity in Sayari Graph
View the Master Class:
Mapping Chinese State Owned Enterprises: the case of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC)
Watch on-demand the Master Class on Mapping Chinese State Owned Enterprises: the case of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC) with Sayari Analyst, Alex Bate.